• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Multiple user uploads to single album

I think uploading images to other account isn't good idea, becouse dcma, illegal, offtopic or other issues.
But the idea of public albums (better named public groups) would be perfect.
Anyone can join or create new group and publicate images there.

I think uploading images to other account isn't good idea, becouse dcma, illegal, offtopic or other issues.
But the idea of public albums (better named public groups) would be perfect.
Anyone can join or create new group and publicate images there.

May have problems but the owner of the album will have control over who uploads it to theirs... most probably it would be your friends, co-workers or who you know not random ones.

This group part is a thing of past IMO (i dont see many examples otherthan fb)

already requested this while back.... collaboration based albums are absolutely awesome...think about that you go out with a group friends etc and you all can add your photos in the same folder like....."Berlin holiday 1.4.2015" --> 5 friends could all throw the photos in there

It could be "Open" to anyone or just to the people you follow/invite and so on. I believe that is something interesting to add to the system.

Back