• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Multiple Uploading

Status
Not open for further replies.

thezanny

Chevereto Member
I got a report from a user that Multi Uploading isn't working.
I tried it myself and came to know that After I selected the images and after the images are uploaded, am redirected to the homepage. How to fix this?

Sorry for the delay,

About your problem, it seems to be a issue with your server on the first session declaration. Once you do a second multiple upload process it works like a charm.

Which is your hosting company?

Rodolfo said:
Sorry for the delay,

About your problem, it seems to be a issue with your server on the first session declaration. Once you do a second multiple upload process it works like a charm.

Which is your hosting company?

OVH.. How can I fix it? Guys, I need a fix fast.

Read the forum and tried this :
<?php session_save_path (__CHV_ROOT_DIR__); ?>
Added it to the config.php and now it's working .

What to tell to the Hosting guys? any specific terms?

OVH is a great hosting company at a avery low price but the servers have a horrible default setup.
Sadly, this kind of problems is because you are running the OVH default PHP and they won't give you ani assitance (believe me, I've been there).

Regards.

So there is no fix for this then mate?
----------------------------------------------
Getting something called an "IO Error" also . still can't upload multiple images at once.

It can be fixed but is a problem regarding with your server not the script (the session thing).
The IO error is an error that is triggered when the hard disk can't be used, that is also a issue of your hosting company.

Rodolfo said:
It can be fixed but is a problem regarding with your server not the script (the session thing).
The IO error is an error that is triggered when the hard disk can't be used, that is also a issue of your hosting company.
ah yeh, i deleted some images then it worked again :D

I would prefer more help please. I would like to give the users a 100% working site. Rodolf, can you take a look at the server and stuff. I've PM'ed you the OVH details

I can't I don't know how to tune a OVH server. Last time I crash the hard disk.
I'm sorry but the support doesn't cover server setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back