• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

multiple image upload, a better result page

Status
Not open for further replies.

cetipabo

Chevereto Member
Hi !
i was using mihalism before and i think that the link page when you uploaded several pictures in a row is way better than the one in chevereto.
With chevereto when you upload let's say 20 pictures in a row, it's hard to know exactly what picture is attached to what link....
Here is an example of what i find very handy, it comes from the mihalism hosting script:
7p3mt.png

You can see that for each Picture you have the link in front of it, that way there is no possible confusion.

So i would suggest the possibility to have something similar in chevereto, it will be a great improvement.:)

In Chevereto when you upload multiple images you have a box with all the links together and you have a selector for each image. I dont believe that the other script has a better uploaded page because in Chevereto you have a lot more information and generated codes.

If you want the same look of the other script go ahead and edit the template file. I dont believe that the current theme leads to confusion of what are the links of the image, perhaps you are more used to the look of the other script, well... Like I said if you are not happy with the look go ahead and edit it, that is why there is a theme system.

By the way... Have you try to click in the image thumbs of the uploaded page? Perhaps you didn't notice that you can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back