• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Multi upload > White page (uploaded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonemapped said:
I can take a look if you give me ftp details.

Please take note before sending informations to tonemapped that he is not working for Chevereto. He is an user like you.

tonemapped said:
I thought that was pretty obvious Danny!

I'm not sure if he did know... because he taught you could see his website url (when you register / pay for chevereto) you enter your main "website". These informations are only available to Rodolfo so, maybe Adromia taught that people answering in the support forum is chevereto staff...

Hello Rodolfo,

i have insert this code
Code:
session_save_path(__CHV_ROOT_DIR__);
into the bottom of the "config" file. Unfortunately it has not helped.

Here is the Error Reporting:

Code:
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/www/htdocs/user/chevereto//sess_136899b88f2470a2861f5c1eb62716cb, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /www/htdocs/user/chevereto/includes/classes/class.handler.php on line 98

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/user/chevereto/includes/config.php:1) in /www/htdocs/user/chevereto/includes/classes/class.handler.php on line 98

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /www/htdocs/user/chevereto/includes/config.php:1) in /www/htdocs/user/chevereto/includes/classes/class.handler.php on line 98

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/htdocs/user/chevereto/includes/config.php:1) in /www/htdocs/user/chevereto/includes/classes/class.handler.php on line 194

Warning: Unknown: open(/www/htdocs/user/chevereto//sess_136899b88f2470a2861f5c1eb62716cb, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/www/htdocs/user/chevereto/) in Unknown on line 0

Yup, it is a session issue. Go to your hosting provider and paste that code. Tell them that php can't write/read sessions.

Thank you Rodolfo for you helping. Here is the solution to my problem:

On my webspace, I create a folder "tmp" and give him CHMOD "777". Lokal i create a empty .txt file and write into the file "php_value session.save_path /www/htdocs/<LOGIN>/tmp".

<LOGIN> is a wildcards for your FTP Username.

Load the .txt file into the "tmp" folder and rename the .txt file in ".htaccess"

Have fun ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back