• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Move Guest Uploads to Registered User?

jeffrose

Chevereto Member
I found an old thread about this, that said the system will detect a new users account based on session and assign uploads to them based on this.

Is there any way to select Guest uploads and then assign them (one at a time or in bulk) to a user? Just wondering if this is hiding somewhere I can't see. My site is new, so this isn't a problem just something that came up in my testing.

Is there any way to select Guest uploads and then assign them (one at a time or in bulk) to a user?
SQL:
UPDATE chv_images SET image_user_id = 123 WHERE image_user_id IS NULL;
You could also add more conditions, like AND image_uploader_ip=....

Ok - but nothing in the UI. Like I said, this isn't yet a problem but something I wanted to look at.

Thanks Rodolfo - I'm happy to see how much things have changed over the last couple of years. Moving my new project forward!

Back