• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

More options on multiupload links

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiang75

Chevereto Member
firstly im not really a coder and i will be needing someobe to do it f its a bit complicated to fix, or atleast a step by step guide.

when i do multi upload the list link does not appear atleast with 3 images or more, it only shows the normal output like uploading a single image...

and also with multi upload i need the viewer's/spectator link added in the drop down link list along with the other links...it has only direct, bbcode, icon bbcodde etc, how can i add the viewer's link in the box of link lists..

thanks

To change the BBCodes and the HTML codes (both on thumb+link) open /content/themes/Peafowl/view.php

Change this:
PHP:
show_thumb_html(true)

To this:
PHP:
show_thumb_html(false)

And change this:
PHP:
show_thumb_bbcode(true)

To this:
PHP:
show_thumb_bbcode(false)

This will change the link to point to the viewer on the multicodes and in the single code box.

hmmn i cant check if it worked as i dont get the box with link list after multi upload is done, its still showing normal upload or single image upload links with no box on top of the page here's the url please try and see what could be wrong

http://sexyxpixels.com/?uploaded (NOTE: adult images)

thanks

i think i clicked "report button instead of reply, so sorry about that :|

Rodolfo said:
To change the BBCodes and the HTML codes (both on thumb+link) open /content/themes/Peafowl/view.php

Change this:
PHP:
show_thumb_html(true)

To this:
PHP:
show_thumb_html(false)

And change this:
PHP:
show_thumb_bbcode(true)

To this:
PHP:
show_thumb_bbcode(false)

This will change the link to point to the viewer on the multicodes and in the single code box.

Your site shouts a server 404 D: are you migrating your server?

oh, sorry...yes it was migrated earlier today, maybe dns hasnt propagated properly yet thought its working on my side now...

anyway, i think an ad script was causing the problem of multiuploads not showing the box of link lists...the code has been removed and its working perfectly now except for the link list still dont have the ?v= links only direct links bbcodes etc

Double check that you have follow the steps and that you have save and uploaded the edited view.php file.

yes, followed the steps and saved, can you please have a thorough check on it? its giving different links instead of the image uploaded its giving past upload inks on the box link list when performing multi uploads..

thanks

edit:

links are fine now, but still i cant get to put the ?v= format n the multi upload box link list, and is it possible to have the output with tags like this:

http://sexyxpixels.com/?v=poMYc.png

thanks again

In that case you need to edit the js. I will make this more configurable on a upcoming release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back