• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

More Image Moderation APIs (Google, Amazon, Microsoft)

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
Chevereto already has support for Moderatecontent.com API. However, the efficiency of this API is limited. Hence, it would be nice if support for at least one of the industry leading AI based image moderation solution is available.

💡Describe your Feature request

Add one of the industry leading AI based image moderation APIs like Google Vision, Amazon Rekognition, Microsoft Computer Vision.

👏Where did you saw this?

Chevereto already has moderatecontent API support.

🔥Interest outside our community

Not relevant.

Google Vision - 1000 Images - 1.5USD
Amazon Rekognition - 1000 Images - 1USD
Microsoft Computer Vision - 1000 Images - 1USD

Consider doing 1M images a month it is going to cost - 1000USD to 1500USD

We need ModerateContent pricing at Google Vision accuracy.

Note: I have used Google Vision before, it is one of the best I have used so far. If it is implemented it will be too good.

Last edited:
Not everybody needs to host one million of images, even for some organizations 1,000 will be a lot in one year. Image recognition pricing is still not ready for massive moderation needs, at the current pricing it suits for automatic asset management. Of course that for your need it gets expensive, but with the years it will become cheaper.

The value of image recognition is on context (tags, categorization, automatic descriptions), moderation is just a bonus.

Google Vision - 1000 Images - 1.5USD
Amazon Rekognition - 1000 Images - 1USD
Microsoft Computer Vision - 1000 Images - 1USD

We need ModerateContent pricing at Google Vision accuracy.

Note: I have used Google Vision before, it is one of the best I have used so far. If it is implemented it will be too good.
You don't really have to moderate every single image. I just use a script to moderate images with 20+ views. So it is much cheaper and can pay the extra premium for the accuracy.

Back