• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

More File Manager screens

I have taken a look at this and it's very nice, especially the right click feature. I was just about to post a gallery as well Danny, then I noticed your link :p

Piers said:
I have taken a look at this and it's very nice, especially the right click feature. I was just about to post a gallery as well Danny, then I noticed your link :p
Ahah! I bet you to it ;) Just kidding =P

Thanks for post the gallery, you save me a lot of time =)

This is a list of all the features of the filemanager, in (*) those who aren't completed:
- Ajax login
- Search as you type
- Filters (image type, sort order)
- Right click actions
- Drag select
- Multi and single image edition
- Scrolled pagination
- Image resizing ratio calculation
- Input field change detection
- file actions (delete, rename, resize) (*)
- Multilanguage (*)
- Mass actions queue (*)

For the titles on top for the file manager... It should be --> Most Recent | Most Oldest | Smallest File Size | Largest File Size

It looks more proper that way... Just helping :)

I have already change that to: Most Recent | Oldest | Smallest Filesize | Largest Filesize
Is that ok?

dfaulring said:
For the titles on top for the file manager... It should be --> Most Recent | Most Oldest | Smallest File Size | Largest File Size

Im pretty much sure I learn in my english classes that you cant say something is the most oldest, because being the oldest it already the most, am I wrong?

Danny.Domb said:
dfaulring said:

Im pretty much sure I learn in my english classes that you cant say something is the most oldest, because being the oldest it already the most, am I wrong?

It should be:

Sort By: Newest | Oldest | File size (small) | File size (large)

(Chevereto actually has quite a few mistakes in the language file)

Danny.Domb said:
dfaulring said:

Lol you can't. But you can since it's the internet :p Piers is right, I would label them that way.

Rodolfo said:
I have already change that to: Most Recent | Oldest | Smallest Filesize | Largest Filesize
Is that ok?

Do what Piers said... Newest .. Oldest .. File Size (largest) .. File Size (smallest)

Well, I will reopen the translators rewards (for the Filemanager strings) and a fix is welcome =)

Rodolfo said:
Well, I will reopen the translators rewards (for the Filemanager strings) and a fix is welcome =)

Nice to hear :p Rewards always help people to force themselves doing it =P

Back