• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

More download options: Multi pictures/ Multi Album/Whole Album

mysta11

Chevereto Member
Hi Team,

I shared my album for my friend, they are very like all pictures in my album and asked me that How cay they download those picture, i said "i don't know" :rolleyes:. I double-checked cheveretor feauture, it isn't have this feature. I think this feature will need many user so i'm very happy if it is available on next version.

Thanks Team

It's a good feature to have. Imgur has something similar, and I've used it several times.

If this gets accepted, we should also have an option to disable it within the dashboard.
This feature could be abused, and might cause problems for the smaller sites.

Hello,

I know there is no ETA on the bulk download, however is this a feature that is coming?
I have purchased the software but I can't use it since I do not have this option,
Looking forward for an answer,

Regards,

KC

http://chevereto.com/community/threads/expected-features-for-3-5-x.5380/

Currently I'm working in add more storage options which is one of the features mentioned in that post. Once I move forward with that I will proceed to add the other features.

By the way, the system has a lot of features and the download .zip of selected files is just an small feature in the large set of thing that the system can do. In other words, I don't see why you can't use the system without this feature, seems a little bit exaggerated statement.

Anyway, the feature is coming just be patient. Like I said, the system has a lot of features and a lot more features are being added.

Back