• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

More discounts

Logan

Chevereto Member
@Rodolfo, Existing license holder (ie of v3.x) can get some upgrade offer?
even the Black Friday sale is quite expensive for me at the moment.
Earlier it was an extra discount for an upgrade.

@Rodolfo, Existing license holder (ie of v3.x) can get some upgrade offer?
even the Black Friday sale is quite expensive for me at the moment.
Earlier it was an extra discount for an upgrade.
Hey @Logan, thanks for public asking about it. I get a lot of emails about this and I will take the opportunity to reply to all of you.

Many users upgraded paying $25 during the beta year of Chevereto V4 as we offered a promo pricing for the early bird as a way of say thanks for supporting the early work in progress. I'm afraid that you and many Chevereto V3 license owners deliberately missed/skipped the whole year of introductory offering for Chevereto V4. Promo pricing was available since September 2021 and it ended in October 2022. You don't miss an upgrade window that big, it is simply not betting on the software.

Chevereto V4 pricing will keep increasing as it is on production and under heavy development activity. It will get more expensive as we add video, tags, subscriptions, etc. As any product, there will be a time when Chevereto V4 stops development and then it will decrease its pricing but it will take years to get there as we are in the beginning of the product cycle.

Still, I am out of funds mate.
After Google Suspended Adsense. I found no source of getting money for it, and also I had my University stuff, and fees.
Now, I got an Internship, so was planning to upgrade.
it's not about betting or all, for a student its really a bit tough to manage.
When I had funds, I purchased the Network license.

I'm sorry to hear about that but you have to realize that the global crisis has affected us all, not only you.
🤷🏽‍♂️ The point is that when we had the update for $25 you ignored it and now you are skipping Black Friday.

I hope that some of our future editions may fit your budget.

Back