• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

modification an option

hedonicsunny

Chevereto Member
hello, i need a modification in my script. after uploading multiple images the uploaded page shows the uploaded images with proper links. on that page at the top, there are thumbnail screens and beside the links are placed like - short url, bb code link etc. of the images. but there view links are missing. can u tell me how can i add the view links in there???

use encodeID(<db id row>) to get the viewer id like "7nM" and then you will be able to generate the url.

use encodeID(<db id row>) to get the viewer id like "7nM" and then you will be able to generate the url.

actually i wanna add all "view" links option on the top side box after uploading images to get easily all view links without scroll down to every single image pages. for better understanding i posted a screenshot. please tell me more specifically how can i do that.1.jpg

hello, rodolfo i think you didn't notice my last reply. i need your help to sort out the problem. please give direction specifically.

Just edit the uploaded.php file. Use "selected" to indicate which one loads first and display: block in the textarea.

ya i found that. but in the uploaded.php there are 'shorl-url' link, direct link, 'html-codes' link, 'bb-codes' link, 'html-thumb-codes link' and 'thumb-bb-codes link' i didn't find view link. please tell me how can i add view link in uploaded.php. i need the code.

I'm not taking V2 customization requests due to V3 development. Sorry.

well i can understand, but i need just the code of view link. i have tried and "viewer" is shown left box list but the problem is it only shows first image's link. not like other short-url, direct links which show all the image links after uploading.

Back