• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • πŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • πŸ’Έ Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

ModerateContent Chevereto Plugin

mkerala

πŸ‘½ Chevereto Freak
I have been in touch with ModerateContent.com team and they have now developed a plugin for Chevereto.

Implementation is a little tricky as several custom code needs to be added, however, good to see they have taken Chevereto community seriously and spend time to develop this.

Just added this to my site, it works!

Thanks mkerala2 thanks moderatecontent.com :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-04 at 14.52.42.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-04 at 14.52.42.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
From step 1:
Step 1) Modify file app/lib/classes/class.upload.php so that it looks like this around line 412
Seem they are missing this code:
PHP:
// WebP animated
        if ($this->source_image_fileinfo['extension'] == 'webp' && G\is_animated_webp($this->downstream)) {
            throw new UploadException('Animated WebP is not supported', 314);
        }

Are they using an older version of CHV as modification?

Step 7:

SQL:
INSERT INTO `chv_settings` (`setting_id`, `setting_name`, `setting_value`, `setting_default`, `setting_typeset`) VALUES
(401, 'moderatecontent', '0', '0', 'string'),
(402, 'moderatecontent_key', 'MyKeyHere', '', 'string'),
(403, 'moderatecontent_action_block_upload', '1', '0', 'string'),
(404, 'moderatecontent_action_flag_nsfw', '1', '0', 'string');

Anyone here using the Guide and behind Cloudflare Free plan?
I followed it carefully but didn't work as expected.
NSFW images aren't marked as nsfw after upload, and not even rejected.

Ah I see, I just added each line manually.

Attachments

• PHPmyAdmin settings.png
    PHPmyAdmin settings.png
    219.2 KB · Views: 25
Does it matter if I only use Cloudflare Free Plan and don't have valid certificate on the server?

Certificate shouldn't make any difference, maybe you will have to wait for Cloudflare to cache your changes, never used it as it seems to cause more problems than it solves.

Last edited:
Reactions: rdn
I've plans to integrate this into Chevereto and I'm thinking in a couple optimizations at our end:
  1. A cache (to avoid flooding the same image and consuming the API)
  2. A perceptual hash cache (so we don't consume the API for little variations of the same image)
  3. A checking on resized image versions (to circumventing the 10MB cap and make the process faster)
  4. Fail over conditions (like check/process the image later)
It will be a nice addon for a future update πŸ‘Œ

I've plans to integrate this into Chevereto and I'm thinking in a couple optimizations at our end:
  1. A md5 cache (to avoid flooding the same image and consuming the API)
  2. A perceptual hash cache (so we don't consume the API for little variations of the same image)
  3. A checking on resized image versions (to circumventing the 10MB cap and make the process faster)
  4. Fail over conditions (like check/process the image later)
It will be a nice addon for a future update πŸ‘Œ
Thanks. This will be a great addition.

Another one I came across node is NSFWJS which use client-side browser to perform image content checking.

Last edited:
Another one I came across node is NSFWJS which use client-side browser to perform image content checking.

That's different, it is basically a filter for image viewer so it doesn't require my intervention. The moderate content stuff works using an API, it can't be easily implemented as sneak some JS in a theme view.

Does this modification also require allow_url_include enabled on PHP config?
I already have allow_url_fopen enabled.

Just an update, official guide works great with me now.
Some adult pics are not detected, but works great 90% of the time.

Yes and block all my image upload the whole day :-(
I have to disabled this modification :-(

Was down for 8 hours I think based on my error log, and blocked 360 image upload :(

Back