• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Mobile version errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrov_z

Chevereto Member
1. It does not remove ads from the main site in the mobile version. In the full version, everything is fine. Advertising appeared even in the control panel site.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190515-215220.jpg
    Screenshot_20190515-215220.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20190515-215209.jpg
    Screenshot_20190515-215209.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 14
Chevereto only provides banner placements. Is your task to put code that will work responsive or not. Chevereto won't handle the responsiveness of your banners at all.

I didn't get into the code at all. Where does advertising come from? Yes, I put adsense ads through the menu of banners. But I removed it, and advertising appeared everywhere.

I'm sorry but I now realize that I don't understand you at all. I really don't know what you are talking about.

If the issue is that the contents of the banners is not being saved, removed or whatever is wrong then edit the fields directly in the database. We aren't experincing any issues there so if the thing fails for you chances are that the problem is on the client side.

Besides from that I can't help you any further because being honest, I don't understand what you are saying to me.

Sorry.

I'm sorry but I now realize that I don't understand you at all. I really don't know what you are talking about.

If the issue is that the contents of the banners is not being saved, removed or whatever is wrong then edit the fields directly in the database. We aren't experincing any issues there so if the thing fails for you chances are that the problem is on the client side.

Besides from that I can't help you any further because being honest, I don't understand what you are saying to me.

Sorry.
does not remove ads from the pages. Which table(db) to look for advertising?

Sorry.
code search google

there is only analytics
computer version
mobile version

Where does advertising come from, is it all removed?

Пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь с документацией: https://chevereto.com/docs/banners

Таблица, которую нужно искать, это" chv_settings "искать строки, которые начинаются с" banner_ "в столбце" settings_name".
[/ЦИТАТА]

Attachments

• база 2.jpg
    база 2.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 6
  • база.jpg
    база.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 6

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190528-230035.jpg
    Screenshot_20190528-230035.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 4
The error that you posted can be translated to something like "your DB server is offline". Why the DB service is failing and how to solve it is something that you have to talk with your server administrator. Keep in mind that Chevereto is just a software installed in your server and that if your server has problems with services like MySQL, that problem is impossible to fix at our end because it is a failing dependency.

By the way, in the future please open one single ticket for each one of your different issues. I like to keep a simple rule of one issue per ticket and in this one you have addressed multiple issues.

Ticket closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back