• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Mistake about permit of Chevereto 2.X Marketplace Box ???

nmt12

Chevereto Member
I think have a mikstake with permit of Chevereto 2.X Marketplace Box - 'cause i not login but i can see all box in Chevereto 2.X Marketplace

It must be just let client to see , read thread .....

:| :| :| :|

Yeah, you can see but you can't respond or some. This is because I want that people knows exactly what things are available on the marketplace.

Rodolfo said:
Yeah, you can see but you can't respond or some. This is because I want that people knows exactly what things are available on the marketplace.

they cannot respond , but they can PM or contact with mod buyer - so that they can complete more and more there chevereto null sricpt. And they save 30USD to buy chevereto , but they can buy mod. Some Mod ( like UNION source theme ) have includes all mod with fresh chevereto

nmt12 said:
Rodolfo said:

they cannot respond , but they can PM or contact with mod buyer - so that they can complete more and more there chevereto null sricpt. And they save 30USD to buy chevereto , but they can buy mod. Some Mod ( like UNION source theme ) have includes all mod with fresh chevereto

Sellers aren't stupid. If they sell their mods for non clients they have big chances to get their mods also available on warez.

Union isn't packaged with Chevereto. Some Chevereto core files are modified and included but you still need Chevereto 2.0.x to install it.

Piers said:
Union isn't packaged with Chevereto. Some Chevereto core files are modified and included but you still need Chevereto 2.0.x to install it.

yes , i know it . It a lot of Chevereto 2.0.x null on internet. finally , they just use Chevereto null and bye Mod ( ex : UNION theme ) ... and .... they have a site complete that same site of clients who paid for Chevereto

Problem is that is not just a thing of who is a client or not. For instance all the nulled version of Chevereto comes from people mostly from FS and other groups. They have client accounts and they can access to Chevereto, market, previews, etc. Since the code is not encoded it wasn't hard to tell how the identification method works so at this point null Chevereto is trivial.

So the sellers knows that someone who didn't pay for Chevereto is not a person who will buy your mod so I don't see where is the problem. As soon we get a better forum software multiple improvements will be made to the permissions, for instance in the marketplace just see the first post (so the non clients can't get support for that).

Back