• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Member's Online

Shah

Chevereto Member
Hello @Rodolfo

Is that possible to add function like how many user's are currently Online we can see in dashboard?
or we can see who's Online by visiting user's profile something like that.

Thanks

I think that is way better and less hassle to add a Google analytics frame.

Google tell us how many visitor's are on site. I am talking about register user's when they login on site, so we know the ABC user is now online! just like chevereto forum does! The online status we can see on dashboard user's tab: Top user's | Most recent | Oldest | Online

Last edited:
Actually you can use flags in Google and tell which is an normal user, an admin, member, etc. And this is a forum, is another kind of application. Not because a forum has such feature an image hosting should have it, I don't see it as something that should be added.

What I'm trying to say is that I don't want to add things that we don't need. At least not now.

Last edited:
Actually i was giving you a suggestion for Social Feature when you add User group/private messages/follow system, if a user see's another user Online they can start communicate with each other through private messages.
You have quoted "At least not now" so you will implement this in future release? Just asking....

Honestly I don't know, I'm not that interested in this at this time and the arguments doesn't feel solid to me. For example, Twitter doesn't have this "is online" feature and in Facebook I only see it in the chat. Chevereto won't add a chat or something like that, is an image sharing script not a social network script. I know that concepts could be mixed, sure, but at this time I don't see a need for the "is online" thing.

Like I said, I don't like to add things that I think we don't need and this is something that I can't see as a must.

Back