hyyat4host

Founder license
License owner
dear the site working

and the queries listed not working on phpmyadmin give error

Error
Static analysis:
1 errors were found during analysis.

1. Missing comma before start of a new alter operation. (near "CHARACTER SET" at position 36)

SQL query:
ALTER TABLE `chv_albums` CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci
MySQL said: Documentation
#1071 - Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes

Rodolfo

Chevereto Developer
Chevereto Staff
Website
rodolfoberrios.com
The queries that you are showing are incomplete. v3.13.0 introduced support for ut8mb4 and besides the queries shown in the attachment, the system prepare the tables prior to the statements that you are showing here.

The whole query is this:

3.12.10 to 3.13.1 DB query:
UPDATE `chv_settings` SET `setting_value` = 1 WHERE `setting_name` = 'maintenance';
ALTER TABLE `chv_ip_bans` MODIFY `ip_ban_ip` varchar(191) NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `chv_ip_bans` MODIFY `ip_ban_message` text DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `chv_pages` MODIFY `page_internal` varchar(191) DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `chv_users` MODIFY `user_username` varchar(191) NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `chv_users` MODIFY `user_email` varchar(191) DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `chv_users` MODIFY `user_image_expiration` varchar(191) DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `chv_users` MODIFY `user_registration_ip` varchar(191) NOT NULL;
ALTER TABLE `chv_images` ENGINE=InnoDB;
ALTER TABLE `chv_albums` ENGINE=InnoDB;
ALTER TABLE `chv_users` ENGINE=InnoDB;
ALTER TABLE `chv_redirects` ENGINE=InnoDB;
ALTER TABLE `chv_albums` CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE `chv_categories` CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE `chv_deletions` CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE `chv_images` CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE `chv_ip_bans` CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE `chv_pages` CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE `chv_settings` CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE `chv_storages` CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE `chv_users` CONVERT TO CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci;
ALTER TABLE `chv_images` ADD KEY `image_album_id_image_id` (`image_album_id`, `image_id`);
INSERT INTO `chv_settings` (setting_name, setting_value, setting_default, setting_typeset) VALUES ('dump_update_query', '0', '0', 'bool');

UPDATE `chv_settings` SET `setting_value` = "3.13.1" WHERE `setting_name` = "chevereto_version_installed";
UPDATE `chv_settings` SET `setting_value` = 0 WHERE `setting_name` = "maintenance";
Why your installation is trowing part of the queries is unknown, but since it is something not usual I think that is just due to your DB editing.

hyyat4host

Founder license
License owner
this before the editing the db

i will restore the backup

Rodolfo

Chevereto Developer
Chevereto Staff
Website
rodolfoberrios.com
A patch is about to be released which fix this situation. In case you don't want to wait, you can upgrade your MySQL server (MySQL 8, MariaDB 10) and/or manually change each table storage engine from MyISAM to InnoDB.

Status
Not open for further replies.