• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Manage active login sessions/devices

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
💡Describe your Feature request

Chevereto supports multiple login sessions 👏, but it doesn't allow users to control these sessions 🤭. This RFC is about adding the ability for users to list the other active sessions (IP, device, etc.) and to control what to do with these. I believe that the user should be able to at least remove that session (I have no other ideas, let me know your thoughts).

👏Where did you saw this?

Gmail has this stuff, also GitHub. You can see the IP/location and a remove session button.

🔥Interest outside our community

I presume that this functionality is getting universal interest among the top tier software products out there.

Maybe have access tokens associated with devices/sessions, such as GitHub, Facebook, Microsoft, Google. Revoking the tokens should end the session.

Based on this add a option to find to find the fake profile as people will create multiple account to bypass the storage limit we define for free user group and paid user group.

Back