• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Make navbar on homepage transparent and non-sticky

MagnusPeter

Chevereto Member
Hey,

I want to make the navbar on the homepage of my site both transparent and non-sticky. I do however want to keep the navbar untouched in others sections of the site (like user pages, the explore page, etc.). In other words I want to change the navbar on one specific page. Is it possible to do this?

Thanks! :)

Sure, use the bundled functions to tell which template is being used ;)

Thanks for the reply, but I'm still a bit unsure on what to do. Can you go into more detail about how this is done? :)

I changed [class="top-bar"] to [class="top-bar transparent background-transparent"] in the index.php file. This worked when I changed it in Chrome inspector, but when I changed the code in the actual file I ended up with a blank homepage. Am I on the right track here?

Alright, so I injected this in the admin dashboard:

.top-bar {
position: fixed;
width: 100%;
top: 0;
left: 0;
right: 0;
z-index: 400;
background-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0);
}

This however changed all the headers on the site. How can I make it so that the code only affects my homepage?

Thanks!

it dosnt work for me...only works without the #home
like this?
#home.top-bar {
position: fixed;
width: 100%;
top: 0;
left: 0;
right: 0;
z-index: 400;
background-color: rgba(26, 26, 26, 0);
}