• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Lost all my images :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several issues with your MySQL settings:
  1. You are using a remote server that is always shutting down the connections. Either use a local server or configure the remote mysql server to don't shut down the connections.
  2. The byte stack is too low, some queries can't be executed.
  3. Somehow InnoDB is not working in your database and Chevereto uses InnoDB as default so that tells me that in some point you changed permissions or the MySQL mode with something like "NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"
  4. The update query (which includes procedures) is not working. Most likely is because how you configured the MySQL server which is very odd.
I've tweaked the update queries to update your website to 3.5.3 and your old images are working again and the site is now working. When modifying the MySQL settings be sure to know what exactly you are doing.

Please note that unless you fix your MySQL settings you will always have issues in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back