• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Looking forward to automatically updating the database feature

weimeng

Chevereto Noob
Every chevereto version upgrade requires manual modification of the database upgrade, which is difficult for users who do not understand, and I found that upgrading from v4.bate10 to 11bate version requires manual upgrading of a large number of database files, This is very difficult and cumbersome

When overwriting an upgrade with a zip compression package, the database must be updated manually, which is very troublesome and difficult

The only reason for this manual query safe limit is because in HTTP the update could timeout. Imagine the pain of getting a white page after clicking update, I guest that you will understand why I don't like it.

This safe limit was added before we had CLI update command for the database, and in CLI context we don't need to worry about timeout. I've fixed this for 4.0.0.

Back