• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Long URL to short URL after upload

schotobi

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I have two domains one short and one long. I want to ask if there is a way to customize the upload link after uploading an image where you can select the direct link, html embedded, etc... from the long domain link to the short.

Example:
Uploaded an image -> Got URL http://www.thisisaverylongdomainname.tld/image/K

But i want it to look like this:
Uploaded an image -> Got URL http://www.shorturl.tld/image/K

I hope you understood my question.

Best Regards.

(PS: Using Chevereto 3.1.2)

Last edited:
Nope. Unless you modify the core javascript and php. Is not recommended to do that at this point because I'm still adding a lot of features to the system.

Hey All..

This is first time i am trying to show my existence :)

I was going to create a new topic but searched here and found this old but very much similar question.

Even i am wiling to know how to have such setup..

hosting on longdomain.com/image/asdsd.png and at same time we can have short.com/blh/blah.png

Hoping to get a solution

oh.. yeah.. thats what exactly i am talking about.. but not sure how to achieve it.

yeah, it's same thing you did for iili.io, thats kool.. but i did not understand "add the short URL on TOP of external storage," Can you please explain little more.. not much familiar with chevereto file paths.

Thanks

Back