• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Logout on Browser Close

Status
Not open for further replies.

anmolgill

Chevereto Member
Hi Rodolfo
I found one issue as browser or website is not remembering my login
I have to login every time i close and open browser Tried in Firefox and Chrome

Its seem website bit fast in responding to queries such as big explore of images
even i can upload 50 images together in mean of seconds while uploading Same to imgur
I got message You are doing too fast please wait

Hosted on Namecheap shared hosting as i work on website as part time for fun

Thanks

Unable to replicate. I was able to create an account, close the browser and the KEEP_LOGIN cookie was there. You will need to provide all the steps needed to trigger this issue, otherwise we won't be able to detect what's going on.

firefox_2018-10-24_01-28-08.jpg

Both open on same browser chevereto show me logged in while celebphotos.cloud say to login again
firefox_2018-10-24_01-27-34.jpg

firefox_2018-10-24_01-30-53.jpg

Firefox session expire on old time

When I said steps I meant a guide of how this can be triggered. Not pictures.

Anyway, Demo is hosting the beta as well so you should try using the demo and see if you get the same behavior. If the demo doesn't fail then the issue is elsewhere.

like Rodolfo said he want's steps by text and not with pictures only, If site logs you out after closing browser and then opening it again, but you are still logged out. Then only thing i can figure out is 1.Session path is wrong in php.ini 2.some other error is being made with webserver

Since i'm also not being able to get such error unless session part of web server isn't setup propertly or path is wrongly set in php.ini or something, then login may fail and act up like this. So check your web server and config first again for any miss configruation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back