• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

logo a little deeper.

Regenbogenbruecke

Chevereto Member
In English

Hello want to put the logo a little deeper.
Now I have in Firefox with the Web Developer - inspector paths (Code) rausgesucht to change it.
Unfortunately, I find the file where you can not change it, it is in the Web Entwikler source code <div id = "logo" class = "top-bar-logo"> margin-top: because I was ordered to customize it.
It was ordered as indeed any where a css file are where you can customize the.
It true nice if someone could help me there further.
Have a picture taken there with you see what I mean
would appreciate help

Greeting kay

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in Deutsch

Hallo möchte das Logo etwas Teifer setzen.
Nun habe ich im Firefox mit dem Web Entwickler - Inspektor den Pfade ( Code ) rausgesucht um es zu ändern.
Leider finde ich die Datei nicht wo man es ändern kann, es steht im Web-Entwikler Quellcode <div id="logo" class="top-bar-logo"> margin-top: da muste ich es anpassen.

Es muste ja irgend wie wo eine css datei liegen wo man das anpassen kann.
Es wahre schön wenn mir da jemand weiter helfen könnte.
Habe ein Bild gemacht da mit man sieht was ich meine
würde mich über Hilfe freuen

gruss Kay

logo verschieben.JPG

You only need to apply your CSS changes at Dashboard > Settings > Theme, search for the custom CSS box.

Hello Rodolfo

Thank you for your quick help.
Thanks for the great script, it is made super great that you do not have to worry about what ftp in the CSS.
Have the logo now so via the settings as you wrote it made deeper.

Separate CSS code?
.top-bar-logo {
margin-top: -20px;
}

many thanks

Greeting Kay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hallo Rodolfo

Vielen dank für deine Schnelle Hilfe.
Danke für das Tolle skript es ist super toll gemacht das man nicht in den css über ftp was machen muss.
Habe das Logo nun so über den Einstellungen wie du es geschrieben hast Tiefer gemacht.

Eigener CSS-Code?
.top-bar-logo {
margin-top: -20px;
}

vielen dank

gruss Kay

Back