• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Login redirects to iframe !

artonbej

Chevereto Member
Hello Rodolfo, sorry for double questions but i am trying to make it by myself but i started going crazy and can't make it!!!

I placed an iframe in anywhere_upload.php
PHP:
        <div id="anywhere-upload-paste-url" data-submit-fn="CHV.fn.uploader.pasteURL">
            <iframe src="https://example.com/page/url-page" scrollin="no" style="min-height:160px;width:100%;"></iframe>
            <span class="modal-box-title"><?php _se('Or add image URLs'); ?></span>
            <div class="modal-form">
                <textarea class="resize-vertical" placeholder="<?php _se('Add the image URLs ending with .jpg .png .bmp or .gif and click submit below to upload'); ?>" name="urls"></textarea>
            </div>
And now everytime when i login it redirects to that iframe page! I added another iframe above that with homepage link but still redirects to that page! I am trying and trying but no luck...

Do you have any idea to force login redirect to homepage ? Or any trick how to deal with it?

Any help you with this stuff is not part of support, so any help you get is just on good will. Having said that please show me the thing... I mean, give me the URL to test it out. I'm not a wizard, everyday I'm getting tired of that people thinks that I can do magic with 6 lines of code.

It doesn't work like that. I won't edit the thing on my own, put an iframe to somewhere and try to make magic and replicate the same issue you have.

Do please give me something.

Problem is that you are using Chevereto to serve that URL grabber page. Chevereto will always redirect you to the "last visited url". Here, app/loader.php

PHP:
            if(!in_array($handler->request_array[0], ['login', 'signup', 'account', 'connect', 'logout', 'json', 'api'])) {
                $_SESSION['last_url'] = G\get_current_url();
            }

1. That page/instagram-uploader-by-url should be a route, not a page. Something like route.tools.php
2. You need to add this route to the code above
3. Your route will be mapped to a theme view (not a page) and you will be able to tweak this session (just in case you don't want to mess with app/loader.php)

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Back