• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

login issue on mobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

knova15

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi

Just notice when i click login on my phone and click in the username field as soon as the keyboard pops up the whole signup modal disapeare..

Thx

Which platform? Screen size? app version? os version? C'mon I'm not a wizard.

s3 / 4.2.2 android / Chrome and built in browser. with the built in browser i had the neverending circle of loading too on the images

I tested on a 4.2 android and I did't notice the issue. Bad thing about mobile is that is pretty hard to debug and since android has so many versions is even harder.

Can you test it in more Android devices?

iPad 4 working with chrome and safari too
S3 -had the issues
S1 - fresh factory ROM untouched - browser login is ok but when i clicked in the password field the filed was moving up and down on the screen. it worked but keep flipping up-down :/ also had the keep loading circle issue with the images

Just to give some extra info. I'm using Nexus 4 (Andorid 4.4.2) using the default Chrome. When clicking on any of the text fields (login or creating an account) as soon as the keyboard pops up the login form vanishes and it returns to what ever page it was on.

The contact page fields do not have this problem. It appears to be related to the overlay from the menu when the keyboard is selected.

Last edited:
Mobile issues has been solved but Android 4.4.X removed its support for <input type="file">.

Nothingtodoherememeiphone5wallpaper51Yv7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back