• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Login Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shah

Chevereto Member
Hello

When i try to login today it's appear an error & It' happens automatically.

Hello

When i try to login today it's appear an error & It' happens automatically.
Might be wrong, but you shouldn't have your captcha secret key listed like that.

Turn of captcha in the admin and see if that fixes things.

System is telling you that the reCaptcha API can't work in your website.

Yup. you will need to turn it off from PHPMyAdmin or something like that.

The issue has been fix automatically. Google had problem with there captcha system. I got email from Google yesterday.

"We are currently experiencing an issue with Google Monitoring v3 API and some users are experiencing high latency and frequent timeouts. For everyone who is affected, we apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing.

We will provide an update by 6:30pm/US Eastern with current details."

The issue has been fix automatically. Google had problem with there captcha system. I got email from Google yesterday.

"We are currently experiencing an issue with Google Monitoring v3 API and some users are experiencing high latency and frequent timeouts. For everyone who is affected, we apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing.

We will provide an update by 6:30pm/US Eastern with current details."
You should still remove the image as it displays your secret key, which is akin to your password for the captcha system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back