• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Locked out (admin-account)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzzdee

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I accidentally locked myself out of my website :(
I entered the wrong user/password combo more than 5 times, and now I only see "To use reCAPTCHA you must get an API key from https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin/create"

HELP! How do I get into my admin-account again ??

EDIT:
OK, I solved it, logging in to MySQl an changed the "recaptcha_threshold" from 5 to a higher number. After that, the login was accessible.

Isn't this a bit buggy? I mean, I didn't activate reCaptcha, so therefore the reCaptcha threshhold should NOT be active - only when reCaptcha is enabled. Or do I misunderstand this ?

Last edited:
I forgot to add the recaptcha conditional in the loader. It will be included in the next version.

This:
PHP:
$failed_access_requests['day'] > getSetting('recaptcha_threshold')

Should be this:
PHP:
getSetting('recaptcha') and $failed_access_requests['day'] > getSetting('recaptcha_threshold')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back