• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Lock images instead of deleting them / Bilder sperren anstatt sie zu löschen

DeCysos

Phoenix Foto Service
In Deutsch
--------------
💡Beschreibe Deine Idee
Ich würde es toll finden wenn man Bilder nicht nur eine NSFW Markierung geben könnte, sondern auch bestimmte Bilder einfach nur sperren kann.
Bilder sperren ohne diese löschen zu müssen.
Die gesperrten Bilder sollen dann ausschließlich für die Administration oder Moderation der Webseite einsehbar sein.

Der Grund dafür ist, das NSFW markierte Bilder weiterhin durch den Benutzer/Uploader wieder geändert werden können.
Vielleicht wird das gesperrte Bild möglicherweise auch für eine Strafverfolgung gebraucht und dies wäre nach dem Löschen der entsprechenden Datei nicht mehr gegeben.

👏Wo hast du das gesehen?
Gesehen habe ich es nirgendwo, aber ich füge einen Screenshot hinzu was ich mir vorstelle.
screenshot-pfs.red-2019.11.09-01-08-55.png

🔥Interesse außerhalb unserer Community
Nicht bekannt.
Nur interessant für die Administration und Moderation einer Webseite.

🙏Feedback
Das ist gern gesehen.
Sollte es zu uninteressant sein, so werde ich mich die Tage hin setzen und es selbst umsetzen 👍

-----------------
In english
--------------
💡Describe your idea
I would find it great if images could not only give a NSFW mark, but also just lock certain pictures.
Lock images without having to delete them.
The blocked images should then be available exclusively for the administration or moderation of the website.

The reason for this is that NSFW marked images can still be changed by the user / uploader.
Maybe the locked image may also be needed for law enforcement and this would not be the case after deleting the corresponding file.

👏Where did you saw this?
I have not seen it anywhere, but I add a screenshot to what I imagine.
screenshot-pfs.red-2019.11.09-01-08-55.png

🔥Interest outside our community
Not known.
Only interesting for the administration and moderation of a website.

🙏Feedback
That is welcome.
Should it be too uninteresting, I will sit down the days and implement it myself 👍

I like this idea. This could be something like a recycle bin which allow to restore the image.

I have moderators removing tons of images every day which violate our TOS. However sometimes users do come back and ask for reason and I have no option to review or restore them.

Back