• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

List all users

Saxbald

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I want to build a website where a selected group of photographers can showcase their work to the rest of the world and react to each others work. I believe Chevereto would do great. However, it's important to me that I can create a page that lists all of these photographers and links to their profile pages. That way visitors can see which photographers have joined the site and can easily find their profile info.
Is such a feature built in in Chevereto?

Thanks!

With kind regards,

Saxbald

Is such a feature built in in Chevereto?
Not built in, but printing a member list using a quick sql is easy. This is great for bulk.

Otherwise you can manually list users who are important in your opinion on a custom page.

Not built in, but printing a member list using a quick sql is easy. This is great for bulk.

Otherwise you can manually list users who are important in your opinion on a custom page.

Thanx, SirMoo. That's all I need!

Saxbald

The built-in list class can get anything you need. It is not like a plug and play experience, but you can achieve it with some little work.

Thank you for your answer, Rodolfo,

I think a built-in class is wonderful, because that provides a lot of flexibility. A couple of minutes ago, I've purchased a license. I'll be installing and tweaking Chevereto the following week.

With kind regards,

Saxbald

Thank you for your answer, Rodolfo,

I think a built-in class is wonderful, because that provides a lot of flexibility. A couple of minutes ago, I've purchased a license. I'll be installing and tweaking Chevereto the following week.

With kind regards,

Saxbald

You should check route.dashboard.php file, it has several listing examples. Just search for "new Listing".

The listing class is like an API that allows you to list anything you want.

You should check route.dashboard.php file, it has several listing examples. Just search for "new Listing".

The listing class is like an API that allows you to list anything you want.

Thank you, I found it. It's great.

I've been playing around with a clean install of Chevereto. It's really well built and very flexible. Hats off to you! I'm impressed!

Saxbald

Back