• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

License upgrade question

JakeSully

👽 Chevereto Freak
Hi,

I already own a Founder License, but I would like to know if I want to upgrade to Network License then how much would I have to pay?

is it full price or is it like 98$ - the amount that founder license costed, so it's like a discount then I pay rest over?

Founder license is the same as Network license, you don't need to upgrade.

No, only core is capped.
but then it isn't same as network license? since to what I read about network license that allows you to run more than 1 copy but only 1 per domain. On same license.

Which I mean like license is used on domain1.com and domain2.com and so on.

but then to what your main site says is that you can install more copies with same license but on domains you own?

if I check here https://chevereto.com/pricing it says Unlimited domains on Network license. So if Founder is just like Network License then why can't I then use the unlimited domains thing?

Founder = Network.

That's all you need to know.

Founder = Network.

That's all you need to know.
lol, but I want a confirmation if I can use it on more than 1 domain or not. If I can then I know 100% for sure that my founder license has same package features as Network License do.

But since you are saying Network = Founder I will take it as a yes.

Also I'm confused about this since page says network license has unlimited domains, while you are saying I can only use 1 domain on my license, but yet you saying my license is like network one.

Last edited:
Network license can be used in unlimited domains owned by you.

Founder license can be used in unlimited domains owned by you.

Network = Founder.

Got it right?

Also I'm confused about this since page says network license has unlimited domains, while you are saying I can only use 1 domain on my license, but yet you saying my license is like network one.

Could you show me where it reads that Founder license is capped to one single domain?

Network license can be used in unlimited domains owned by you.

Founder license can be used in unlimited domains owned by you.

Network = Founder.

Got it right?

Could you show me where it reads that Founder license is capped to one single domain?
Ow wait ignore my previous post, I thought you said in 2nd reply that it was caped to 1 domain lmaoz. Idk what I was reading there. My mistake, since reading the 2nd reply again I can see you saying Only, Core is capped. I sworn It said something like "No you cannot" or something else before. But I could of miss read that text fully for strange reason.

Thank you for information.

Back