• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

License Banned or Suspended

shery126

Chevereto Member
I tried to login today to my client area but I am getting this message:

"License Banned or Suspended"

Why is that?

Every license is attached to the Chevereto EULA and the Arvixe terms of service. In this case most likely you cancelled the hosting service with them and in those cases the license will be banned. Arvixe can ban licenses for a period of one year after the purchase. After that year Arvixe can't ban the licenses.

For more information refer to Arvixe.

Every license is attached to the Chevereto EULA and the Arvixe terms of service. In this case most likely you cancelled the hosting service with them and in those cases the license will be banned. Arvixe can ban licenses for a period of one year after the purchase. After that year Arvixe can't ban the licenses.

For more information refer to Arvixe.
I already have license of chevereto here. so if i will buy arvixe hosting with chevereto plan. and than dont use their hosting in future will they suspend me also? and i will be suspended from here also?

I already have license of chevereto here. so if i will buy arvixe hosting with chevereto plan. and than dont use their hosting in future will they suspend me also? and i will be suspended from here also?
In that case the license purchased via Arvixe will be banned.

Back