• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

let's trade traffic?

huyamba

Chevereto Member
Hi, if you are webmaster you should know what does it mean. In short - traffic exchange between same vertical websites, such thing is good for seo too. Usualy you should configure third party script and insert it to count visitors as iframe or javascript. It can generates website ratings (1,2,3...) and main rule the more traffic you send to partners the more you get. I ask expirienced webmasters at first, don't want to describe to every newbie what to do. Reply if you wanna try this promo method together

I m interested, but i think that this is a "blackhat seo" method, and i think that this is forbidden by Google self, especially when working with iframes and so on, people have abused this method years ago to get better rankings on alexa, but most of them got penalized by google..

It would be better to change backlinks betwen the websites self with good seo posts..

I m interested, but i think that this is a "blackhat seo" method, and i think that this is forbidden by Google self, especially when working with iframes and so on, people have abused this method years ago to get better rankings on alexa, but most of them got penalized by google..

It would be better to change backlinks betwen the websites self with good seo posts..
yes, i agree with you that’s exchange traffic is a blackhat

Hi guys,

So I've been online for long and believe it or not, back in the day, traffic trading is the ONLY way websites did business and built traffic. Nowadays, if you ask a person who runs a video site to send you visitors to your video site and you would in return send him back the equal amount they refuse because their argument is why should I losee my 'loyal' visitors. But I swear, this method is GOLD and works like a charm for both traffic and SEO.

As far as the iframes, yes, Google does frown upon that but not exactly for what traffic trading is. Now there are many ways to place a code that calculates a ratio of 1:1 for traffic or however much you'd like to offer. You just need a list of friends somewhere, linking to their sites and they are automatically placed in the list based on how much traffic they have sent you.

Google ads, search boxes or search results may not be:

• Integrated into a software application (does not apply to AdMob) of any kind, including toolbars.
  • Displayed in pop-ups or pop-unders, including where a page containing Google ads, search boxes, or search results is loaded in a pop-up or pop-under.
  • Placed inside emails, or on pages where email messages are the primary focus.
  • Placed on pages where dynamically-generated content (such as live chat, instant messaging, or auto-refreshing comments) is the primary focus of the page.
  • Obscured by elements on a page.
  • Underneath or adjacent to buttons or any other object such that the placement of the ad interferes with a user’s typical interaction with the app or ad.
  • Placed on any non-content-based page. (Does not apply to AdSense for search or mobile AdSense for search.)
  • Placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads.
  • Placed on pages whose content or URL could confuse users into thinking it is associated with Google due to the misuse of logos, trademarks or other brand features.
  • Placed on, within or alongside other Google products or services in a manner that violates the policies of that product or service.
  • Placed on pages that frame content. Framing content is when a site or app displays someone’s else site within a frame or window without permission from the owners of that content.

This would simply slow down your site which leads to downrankings in search engines. It is a temporary gain, but they will catch on.

Back