let's trade traffic?

huyamba

Founder license
License owner
Website
bitcoinfay.com
Hi, if you are webmaster you should know what does it mean. In short - traffic exchange between same vertical websites, such thing is good for seo too. Usualy you should configure third party script and insert it to count visitors as iframe or javascript. It can generates website ratings (1,2,3...) and main rule the more traffic you send to partners the more you get. I ask expirienced webmasters at first, don't want to describe to every newbie what to do. Reply if you wanna try this promo method together

bilderupload

Network license
Beta tester
Website
bilderupload.net
I m interested, but i think that this is a "blackhat seo" method, and i think that this is forbidden by Google self, especially when working with iframes and so on, people have abused this method years ago to get better rankings on alexa, but most of them got penalized by google..

It would be better to change backlinks betwen the websites self with good seo posts..

kietnguyen150694

Core license
License owner
I m interested, but i think that this is a "blackhat seo" method, and i think that this is forbidden by Google self, especially when working with iframes and so on, people have abused this method years ago to get better rankings on alexa, but most of them got penalized by google..

It would be better to change backlinks betwen the websites self with good seo posts..
yes, i agree with you that’s exchange traffic is a blackhat