• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

language activation

tinypic

Chevereto Member
hi first of all the language i want to add is not completed , i converted i went through dashboard i activated and nothing happened i still see site in English.
Anyway i thought was about not the hole translation issue , so i tried to activate other languages as german, spanish,russian but nothing came up i saw the site only in English.
I also deactivated the option for automatic language and i still see it in English , pls help me

Ok... A few misunderstandings here.

1. I'm able to switch languages so the thing is working.
2. When you set a language in the admin dashboard that is the default language to be used but users can choose.
3. Most likely you don't see changes because as an user, your language preference is not affected by the default admin preference. User preference != Admin preference.
4. Greek language is not complete as you can check here: https://chevereto.oneskyapp.com is only 77% complete.

Basically there isn't support issue here. You are just confused.

i did up to 77% of translation so i know that, and i am going to complete it nevermind i didnt knew this about user activation but inside language is also for admin's dashboard so how stays in english??? AND THATS WHY I TOLD YOU I TRIED EVEN COMPLETED LANGUAGES LIKE RUSSIAN,ITALIAN,FRENCH any of them are no changing, so to change dashboard what must be done?

Again... Admin is also an user, who has a language preference just like any user. This prefence overrides the system default preference. So it doesn't matter if the system language is German, Spanish, or anything because the system will keep using what the user chooses.

You can run a mysql query and change all current users preference. By default the system comes with auto-language detector so if you disable that the thing will be shown in the default language that you choose in the dashboard.

But remember, users can always choose.

Last edited:
Back