• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Landing page & Personal Mode?

Lunargent

Chevereto Member
Hello. All new to this, searched the forum, read the documentation.

I am currently running Chevereto Free in Personal mode to see if I can make the website I want with it.

I set-up the homepage style to landing page and the actual loading page is the profile of the user set for the personal mode.

Can I route to the landing page customized from the homepage interface when setting up personal mode, and if so, how?

Once I am assured I can make this look how I want it to look, I will pay for the upgrade.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for using Chevereto.

Can I route to the landing page customized from the homepage interface when setting up personal mode, and if so, how?

No, you can't. Personal mode overrides routing, so you can't configure it to work as you mention.

Once I am assured I can make this look how I want it to look, I will pay for the upgrade.

Don't worry, you should use the paid edition only if you need it.

Would you then recommend running in General mode with user registration turned off?

Would there be downsides to doing that?

I really like the look of the landing page and its easy customization options.

Would you then recommend running in General mode with user registration turned off?

Would there be downsides to doing that?

I don't have any recommendation regarding running it with registration on/off, this is because you enable or disable account creation depending on how you want to use the software, for which audience.

You tweak the system to work better for your particular use case, so it vary depending for what you want to use the software for.

Ok, thank you. I elected to turn back to regular mode and turn off registration. Gives me the feel I was looking for.

Back