• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

jQuery implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptejada

Chevereto Noob
Are the Developers familiar with jQuery? a jQuery version would be nice... is a more popular framework... sure you could load prototype and jquery together but it will be hevy and redundant to have this two frameworks running.

I have an Ajax Authentication System which could be implemented with this script but is based on jQuery...

I have thought about converting it, but then thought there was no real need for.
Nice ajax login system btw.

a conversion would be awesome... jquery is much more adopted and actually better docuemented and supported by the devs than prototype and scriptaculous... add, there are _many_ plugins there for jquery and these are much more easily to integrate and chainable too ;)

Just so you guys know, jQuery version in progress, build on cheveroto version 1.8.
I have most of the front page stuff done.

Jquery has been implemented. (look at the demo), ver. 1.9 will have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back