• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[ITM] Chevereto Integration - XenForo 2.1

McAtze

💖 Chevereto Fan
A simple add-on that allows Xenforo admins to integrate their Chevereto image hosting.

Releases

Installation
  1. Auto-installation
    1. Go to ACP->Add-Ons and upload the ZIP file
  2. Manually installation
    1. Upload all files in /upload folder in your forum root
    2. Got to ACP->Add-Ons an install the new listed add-on
Description

The popup upload plugin (PUP) is a small file that allows Chevereto based websites to provide external image uploading via a small JavaScript file.

Screenshots

Conversation-Button.png Options.png Permissions.png Thread-After.png Thread-Before.png Thread-Button-Blue.png Thread-Button-Darkblue.png Thread-Button-Editor.png Thread-Button-Orange.png Thread-Embed-BBCode.png

I couldn't find any issues. Did you use a different style and/or check your permissions?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-06 um 15.50.42.png

Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-06 um 15.54.08.png

Update v2.2.3.1​

Fixed an issue in the helper template that hide all upload buttons.

thank you very much for your quick reply

In threads if it works,

But the problem continues in the "Status"

From my personal forum profile it does not appear the button, and it does not respect hiding attachments.
I leave the link of pic:

thank you very much for your quick reply

In threads if it works,

But the problem continues in the "Status"

From my personal forum profile it does not appear the button, and it does not respect hiding attachments.
I leave the link of pic:
I cannot reproduce your issue. Did you checked your default style? As i said, i did not support any custom style. (Maybe as a one time paid version)

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-08 um 12.39.58.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-08 um 12.39.58.png
    34 KB · Views: 9
  • Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-08 um 12.40.09.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-02-08 um 12.40.09.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 8
This plugin showing multiple upload buttons in other members profile post page & Own profile showing normally single upload buttion.

Chevereto_Profile_post.png

itm1.png
itm2.png

also have some issues.
plus, the buttons disappear randomly. i think its a caching problem in connection with cloudflare.
after ctrl+f5 the button appears.

is there a way to hardcode the button instead of this sibling-thing?
i'd love to have it integrated like in the original upload button.
onclick triggers the file upload window, select a file and the bbcode is inserted in the box.
guess i'll have to use the api for this?

@Tempusr6 & @sanhpv i build this add-on based on XenForo 2.1 and Chevereto 3.x. So if both of these doesn't match, i couldn't do anything. Otherwise it is just a implementation of the API from YOUR Chevereto installation into the XenForo Templatesystem. I also cannot help with custom styles, if it fits with default it is a custom thing. So please check at first the recommendations and then reply your detailed issue.

currently using this with xf 2.2.13 and don't seem to have any problems so far... will post if any come up.

Back