• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

It is recommended to add picture processing parameters

cingjp

Chevereto Member
💡Describe your Feature request

I know that the program now supports thumbnail display, but I think the program based on the image sharing function can have more functions about automatic image processing.
For example, adding parameters to the URL suffix will output pictures of different sizes. I saw this function on an object storage website.In addition, you can combine the original functions: image watermark and thumbnail to this parameter function.

In general, you can get the desired image by calling the URL suffix

I see this function is very good, so I recommend it. The current function is also very good. I wish the program better and better

👏Where did you saw this?

This would only really work if the images were local and served through PHP or another processing script. Some CDNs allow you to change the width and height based on what you are asking, but it also costs more to serve the images using the CDN services.

Back