• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• šŸ˜Œ This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • šŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • šŸ’ø Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Is there really a 30 $ rebate for hosting purchases?

Cee

Chevereto Member
Through your link, if I bought Web Hosting and Chevereto, will filling out the application form give me back $ 30? Can I buy any web hosting?

Oh, I got the wrong idea. Sorry.

The rebate applies to any kind of web hosting offered by the sponsor.

Oh, I got the wrong idea. Sorry.

The rebate applies to any kind of web hosting offered by the sponsor.
Thanks for your answer, I'll buy web hosting and authorization.
Now I see that the network license is $ 39, and then give me a $ 30 rebate, which is equivalent to buying the network license. I only need $ 9, right? Will there be limited functionality through my rebate? Is it the same as a normal purchase?

The sponsor pays us a commission for the sale and they get a recurring paying customer. The commission covers the license price by a far margin.

Note: Once the commission gets confirmed you will get the rebate. That usually takes like 3 months.

The sponsor pays us a commission for the sale and they get a recurring paying customer. The commission covers the license price by a far margin.

Note: Once the commission gets confirmed you will get the rebate. That usually takes like 3 months.
Do I have to use their web hosting for more than 3 months? It still seems troublesome.

The commission approval status takes like 3 months, that's the time the sponsor takes to decide if they are going to pay for that commission or not. I assume that they perform some checking or account verification because this could be easily exploited by folks with bad intentions... I could be even generating false commissions and earning big money!, so you have to assume that they check everything up and down.

If everything goes well, you get the rebate and I hope that at least you get a good impression of the hosting service. Hopefully you will keep using it but nobody will force you to do that.

The commission approval status takes like 3 months, that's the time the sponsor takes to decide if they are going to pay for that commission or not. I assume that they perform some checking or account verification because this could be easily exploited by folks with bad intentions... I could be even generating false commissions and earning big money!, so you have to assume that they check everything up and down.

If everything goes well, you get the rebate and I hope that at least you get a good impression of the hosting service. Hopefully you will keep using it but nobody will force you to do that.
Thank you for your answer. Regardless of whether the commission can be refunded or not, I will buy a Network license. I buy web hosting but I do nā€™t use it, I just want to get a rebate.

Back