• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• šŸ˜Œ This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • šŸ‘‰ Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • šŸ’ø Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Is there any way to track images and where they're being posted at?

AJā„¢

Chevereto Member
I don't have any tracking on my server (because I have no idea what to even get) but can chevereto track where things are posted/hotlinked at? If not, what kind of script can I use for that?

Nope. That is one layer above PHP. You need something like awstats or analog which are mostly bundled in all cPanel/Plesk. If you don't have cPanel or Plesk you need to ask your hosting company to install this scripts.

Python 2.6 required. Note: the script that loads and parses the log files is written in Python, but Piwik itself behind the API is written in PHP5

In my experience the best tool to track static files is webalizer. http://www.webalizer.org of course that anything that can read the server log will work for you. There are even desktop programs that can do that. I think that webalizer is better because it is really fast and it is a very old project. Note that webalizer doesn't suit for web analytics, is more likely a server log viewer.

In my experience the best tool to track static files is webalizer. http://www.webalizer.org of course that anything that can read the server log will work for you. There are even desktop programs that can do that. I think that webalizer is better because it is really fast and it is a very old project. Note that webalizer doesn't suit for web analytics, is more likely a server log viewer.

Anyway, it is only my suggestion. You can try it if you want. ;):):eek::D:cool:

p.s: dude, add more emoticons.

Back