• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

IP-Logging of uploaded images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkybro

Chevereto Member
I think there should be some sort of IP-logging.

Like, the IP of the person who uploaded the picture, get stored in a secure file, so only you can see it.
Or integrate it with 2.1 admin panel. Should work either way.

Also, chevereto owners should be able to choose if they want to log ips or not.

I'm currently waiting 2.1 for relasing one... it's done... I just didn't want to create a other BD for it, since 2.1 will have one.

This is fairly easy to add if you already have Lautaros mod. I currently record IP each time some one registers + each time a picture is uploaded. Also recording time/date of upload.

Danny.Domb said:
I'm currently waiting 2.1 for relasing one... it's done... I just didn't want to create a other BD for it, since 2.1 will have one.

Can't wait for that :)

sheepkid said:
This is fairly easy to add if you already have Lautaros mod. I currently record IP each time some one registers + each time a picture is uploaded. Also recording time/date of upload.

How ? Could you PM me with some help ?

Sharkybro said:
sheepkid said:

You can log information about the upload by modify the uploader.php under the line:
Code:
$_SESSION['ImagesUp'][str_replace('.', '', $upload->image_info['img_name'])] = $imageInfo;

If you already have the member system, just add the few lines connect to database and adding information.

Some function may helpful to you:
Code:
-Function get time:
date() (example: date("N:m-d-Y:G-i-s"); ) PHP: http://php.net/manual/en/function.date.php

-Function get IP address:
$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];

TriHoang said:
Sharkybro said:
sheepkid said:

You can log information about the upload by modify the uploader.php under the line:
Code:
$_SESSION['ImagesUp'][str_replace('.', '', $upload->image_info['img_name'])] = $imageInfo;

If you already have the member system, just add the few lines connect to database and adding information.

Some function may helpful to you:
Code:
-Function get time:
date() (example: date("N:m-d-Y:G-i-s"); ) PHP: http://php.net/manual/en/function.date.php

-Function get IP address:
$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];

He isn't talking about keeping informations relative to who uploaded the images, but more to how many views the images had.

This is simply totally different...

Also TriHoang, whenever you are stocking an date into your database, you should try to not use the php date function... either set your database table field to datetime and use current_date or set your database to an int of a size of 10, and use the php function time().

Acctually, the people above^ are right. I am in need of IP-Logging to be stored in the admin panel I have from Lautaro.

Sharkybro said:
Acctually, the people above^ are right. I am in need of IP-Logging to be stored in the admin panel I have from Lautaro.

If I understand well, you need both features?

In the mean time I would go with Apache or other logs, it's the same thing pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back