• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Invalid access, use the home page Problem

OrangeNick

Chevereto Noob
So I've uploaded the script, and tried uploading an image and i get this error...

Code:
Invalid access, use the home page of Images JPG to upload images.

How can I fix this?

OrangeNick said:
So I've uploaded the script, and tried uploading an image and i get this error...

Code:
Invalid access, use the home page of Images JPG to upload images.

How can I fix this?

What version are you using?

i`m have Nightly Build 1.6. I must fix it too=( please help I had sex with this week already
os ubuntu server 9.04 + lamp

I have just found your website/script through google, downloaded it from the front page, installed, configured it with no problem. Then I went to upload an image and it says Invalid access, use the home page of Demo Chevereto to upload images.

So did i accidentally install the demo version or is this a bug or what?
On my install i noticed it says Demo Chevereto at the bottom. But I thought this script was open source?

Bit confused! Please help!

Thanks

Thanks for that. For other people having the same problem you must change the default name to your image hosting name in your config.php file otherwise you will encounter the same error I did.

I have the same problem ... but someway diffrent

When i use the www.ghost-file.com to try to upload images i recive this error: Invalid access, use the home page of Ghost-File to upload images.

But when i use the http://ghost-file.com without www it works perfect.

Any ideea of how to make this work with the www to ?

Thanks in advance.

Back