• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Introducing new support form

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Is quite late here (4 AM) so I will be brief. I've just added a new support form (here) which I hope that it will help to handle support.

One of the most annoying stuff about support is that is very common that those who are seeking for support don't include basic details like the website URL and other just don't provide anything usable to work with with not description of the issue at all. Most of the time I keep getting those bad support request and the problem is not me whining about that missed data, real problem is that asking to provide more details just extend the time needed to fix stuff by at least 6 hours and in some cases even 12 hours.

I really hope this new form helps to get faster support and since it wraps all the needed info like private details right away, you won't need to post (wait), submit access, (wait), feedback, (wait), and so and on.

System will post the ticket while all private details will be emailed directly to my email, nothing will get stored in the server. The system will also auto subscribe you to the newly created topic (ticket) so soon as something get posted you will get always notified.

Hope you like the update!

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Back