• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

insunshine

Chevereto Member
Error Message:

Fatal error [400]:

Triggered in /lib/G/classes/class.db.php at line 119

Stack trace:
#0 /lib/G/classes/class.db.php(130): G\DB->__construct()
#1 /app/loader.php(42): G\DB::getInstance()
#2 /index.php(20): include_once('/app/loader.php')

How to solve it?

You will need to send me server access, the debug says nothing that can help me to understand the problem.

inbox@chevereto.com

Note: I will check it on Monday, Core license doesn't' include weekend support.

I wasn't able to debug the MySQL error, most likely because you configured MySQL in another language. I also tried to login using Adminer and I got this:

upload_2016-6-20_16-13-40.png

You should change MySQL back to English, it is impossible to determine which is the error because the error code is 2002 which is "General MySQL error".

You should also check the MySQL error log. Maybe you will find something there (You didn't send me access to that).

I wasn't able to debug the MySQL error, most likely because you configured MySQL in another language. I also tried to login using Adminer and I got this:

View attachment 921

You should change MySQL back to English, it is impossible to determine which is the error because the error code is 2002 which is "General MySQL error".

You should also check the MySQL error log. Maybe you will find something there (You didn't send me access to that).
Thanks!There is something wrong with Mysql!And I start Mysql and change the config file my.ini .Now is ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back