• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Intergration - how to

warith

Chevereto Member
Hello,

1- First I need to integrate with wbb burning board to use one user table can you provide integration file.

2- logo size is very small how can I increase it.

3- Is there a way to have the old simple theme back where you just upload and get the sharing codes in front of you.

4- I need to place a link on top to take you back to the main site how do I do that ?

I am using latest version 3.6.9

Everything but the first part is VERY easy to do with basic HTML. Edit the theme file to achieve that...

Number two can be achieved with a SVG logo and just changing the height located in Dashboard -> Themes. Try acquainting yourself with the admin panel.

If you can't get the 2-4 done on your own... I think explaining how to do 1 will be an exercise in futility... You're going to need to know some PHP and SQL to get this done from scratch...

1- First I need to integrate with wbb burning board to use one user table can you provide integration file.
That can't be done easily, it needs several custom stuff and at this time Chevereto doesn't supports single sing on.

2- logo size is very small how can I increase it.
Dashboard > Settings > Theme, look for "logo height"

3- Is there a way to have the old simple theme back where you just upload and get the sharing codes in front of you.
A simple way? No I don't think that there is a simple way for that. You will need to create a custom theme from scratch.

4- I need to place a link on top to take you back to the main site how do I do that ?
Do a theme override on the app/themes/Peafowl/header.php file. Is not that hard, but you will need to do custom HTML for it.

Back