• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Integration BSA Codes

Shah

Chevereto Member
Hello

I need to put buysellads codes on my site, please help me in this regards. (see attachment)

Step1: which file i have to edit?
Step2: footer.php

Thanks

Attachments

• ads codes.jpg
    ads codes.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 8
Put the contents of sitecart.js in Chevereto's custom JS codes (Dashboard > Settings > Theme)

I have placed both codes in Chevereto custom JS codes (Dashboard > Settings > Theme. Please let me know if i do incorrectly.codes.jpg

You did it wrong. The custom js codes is for js code, not HTML.

I believe that the easiest thing will be to just add these to custom_hooks

I have placed Html code in custome_hooks & java script code putt in Chevereto's custom JS codes (Dashboard > Settings > Theme).

@Rodolfo Now i have to install another codes into my site please guide me. (see attachment)
Thanks

Attachments

• BSA Codes 2.jpg
    BSA Codes 2.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
@Rodolfo Now i have to install another codes into my site please guide me. (see attachment)
Thanks

Attachments

• BSA Codes 2.jpg
    BSA Codes 2.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 5
Every code that should be added in every section should be played in the custom hooks. Anything else can be added in the Dashboard > Settings > Ads

I have pasted code as above mention, the ads appear look like this;

Attachments

• ads.jpg
    ads.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 7
Back