• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Installing chevereto on WAMP, I get this error. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

datafreak96

Chevereto Noob
I was installing chevereto on WAMP, but when I go to the localhost, I get this error.

Code:
There is a problem regarding server requirements. This means that Chevereto can't run because of the following:

Apache mod_rewrite is not enabled.

Please notice that this issue is because your server setup. If you want to run Chevereto please contact your hosting company or system admin regarding this report.

Help please. :(

You need to enable mod_rewrite on WAMP.

Found this on another forum;

Code:
on wamp on the left hand side click on wamp, then click on apache and goto modules, click on mod_rewrite so it has a check.

Wait for apache to restart.

If you can't find it, in wamp 2.1, this module is called "rewrite_module" in the tray menu, not "mod_rewrite"

Hope that helps, If not, I'll install it and let you know.

but, I recommend you purchase some web hosting and this is in the wrong section.

What version are you using? 1.9 or 2.0? Did you even purchase it?

The Forums are not for support people without a actually script license (for 2.0 release). Please don't help them almost in the Chevereto Forums... You are free to do it elsewhere but please not here.

Thanks for understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back