• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Installation test of a local base under wamp

Version
Website URL
https://chv/install/
PHP version
Database driver
MariaDB
Database version
Web browser
Tous (firefox et chrome)

Gpinpin

Chevereto Member
👉 Exécutez notre provisionnement basé sur des conteneurs et documentez les paramètres et le contexte qui déclenchent le bogue présumé.

*️⃣ Assurez-vous de tester le bogue dans l'infra Docker, faites-nous savoir quel que soit le bogue qui s'y produit (ou non).

▶ Étapes de reproduction
  1. [Exemple : mise à jour de X à Y
  2. [Exemple : Ouvrir le site Web]
  3. [Exemple : Accédez à /télécharger et téléchargez une image X]
😢 Résultat inattendu

[Exemple : le site Web répond avec une erreur 500, dans certains itinéraires, il s'agit simplement d'un écran blanc.]

📃 Message du journal d'erreurs

[Exemple : vous trouverez ci-joint le journal des erreurs du serveur concernant ce problème]

Bonjour
During my test I do not go further than:
To continue, provide your Chevereto MySQL database details.

Database host localhost
Database port 3306
Database name carav594831_chv
Database user root
Database user password ""
Database table prefix chv_

I click on "connect" but nothing happens.
I created the database without a table
but no table creation when pressing "connect"

The test is in local wamp like all my phpbb and chevereto v3 installations
and as expected before modifying my base chevereto v3 image locally I read that it was necessary to test with a clean installation..
no docker

Back