• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Installation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

vyourssharma

Chevereto Member
System error
The system has encountered errors that must be fixed to allow proper Chevereto functionality. Chevereto won't work until the following issues are solved:
  • cURL isn't installed and allow_url_fopen is disabled. Chevereto needs one of these to perform HTTP requests to remote servers.
  • GD Library is not enabled in this server. GD is needed to perform image handling.
  • Multibyte string (mbstring) is not loaded in this server. Mbstring is needed to handle multibyte strings.

Please tell me how to solve

[DE]
Die Option allow_url_fopen können sie ggf. in ihrem Interface von dem Serviceprovider in der php.ini einstellen oder falls sie per FTP zugriff darauf haben.

Bei den anderen dingen.
Das Paket curl, Mbstring und gd muss ihr Hostinganbieter diese installieren oder sofern sie einen eigenen (V-)Server haben diese selbst installieren. Anleitungen dazu gibt es genug im Internet.
Dabei spielt es auch immer wieder eine Rolle was für ein Betriebssystem sie haben. RedHat, Suse, Debian oder irgendetwas anderes haben verschiedene Vorgehensweisen für eine Installation der geforderten Module.

[EN]
You can set the allow_url_fopen option in your interface from the service provider in php.ini or if you have access to it via FTP.

With the other things.
The package curl, Mbstring and gd must be installed by your hosting provider or if you have your own (V-) server install it yourself. There are enough instructions on the Internet.
It also always plays a role what kind of operating system you have. RedHat, Suse, Debian or anything else have different procedures for installing the required modules.

Conclusion: All the things you require should already be available from a mediocre hosting provider (web space). If this is not the case, please ask him to install it.

I tried to find but unable to get any result now I am using own server whm Cpanel with centos 7.

Please send documentation how I can do those or guide links

Thanks and waiting

What I can remember about cPanel based servers is that in most common cPanel setups, it is normal to have a PHP options toggle right into your cPanel admin (client account) where you can enable/disable PHP stuff:

1576687497741.png

^ It may look like this, but the listed extensions could vary depending on your server setup.

If that's not an option, it means that your WHM lacks of a package or setting that allows these in which case you will need to create a new server package for EasyApache (in case you use that).

Please send documentation how I can do those or guide links
I think that is better and safer if you ask in cPanel forums directly. Keep in mind that when you use cPanel+WHM there is a paid license in the middle so you should forward your issues to the actual company providing the software.

this doesn't work bro there is no company I installed whm myself pls solve the issue or guide me how to do iy

I am sorry but I have think you should refund for whole day I am waiting you should provide user documentation for such a needs or error

Just a friendly reminder: Chevereto support doesn't include server support. Support covers all concerning Chevereto, but not the server running the software. I will make sure to put a note in this forum about it.

[DE]
Evtl sollten Sie sich einen Heimserver anschaffen oder eine Diskstation und dort mit Serversoftware experimentieren bevor sie im Internet einen Server Hosten aber nicht wissen wie und was man wo einstellt beziehungsweise konfiguriert.

Ich würde ihnen Empfehlen Google zu benutzen um als Anfänger zu erfahren wie man einen anständigen Server aufsetzt.
Alternativ gibt es hier eine Anleitung: https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial...l-php-pureftpd-postfix-dovecot-and-ispconfig/

Der Support für den Server richtet sich wohl eher auf die Installation des Script auf ihrem Server und nicht die bereitsstellung der benötigten Konfiguration auf ihrem Server.
Aber dazu kann ich nicht viel sagen, ich verstehe es nur so.

Da ich mich mit CPanel überhaupt nicht auskenne würde ich ihnen einen Server mit Plesk oder Keyhelp empfehlen. Bei diesem ist der Benutzer weitestgehend verschont von händischen eingriffen per Shell.

[EN]
Maybe you should get a home server or a disk station and experiment with server software there before hosting a server on the Internet but do not know how and what to set or configure where.

I would recommend you use Google to learn how to set up a decent server as a beginner.
Alternatively, there is an instruction here: https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial...l-php-pureftpd-postfix-dovecot-and-ispconfig/

The support for the server is more directed towards the installation of the script on your server and not the provision of the required configuration on your server.
But I can't say much about that, I just understand it that way.

Since I am not at all familiar with CPanel, I would recommend a server with Plesk or Keyhelp. With this, the user is largely spared manual intervention by shell.

Advanced support (Server) its included in the plan
It refers to fix in-site issues caused or triggered by the software. For example, when someone needs help finding the error logs, fix a missing table or corrupted file system. In your case, the problem is that your server doesn't even meet the requirements to run the software.

Ok I applied for refund bro thanks, please do same
Sure, no worries. Refund already made. You are within the 10-day money back-guarantee. Sorry if the information provided misled you to think that the support included was about fix not working servers.

Hope that in the future you can give it another try, don't let that a server configuration push you away of the software you want to use ;)

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back