• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Installation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kors20

Chevereto Member
Try to install chevereto free to my synology server. but at the beginning, a message appears "Can't connect to Chevereto API. Check for any outgoing network blocking or maybe our server is offline at this time". What could be the problem? There are no problems with installing other sites to my NAS.

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2018-12-14 в 22.55.28.png
    Снимок экрана 2018-12-14 в 22.55.28.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 17
The Installer needs to connect to the internet to download the actual software. The thing is telling you that your installation file can't access to chevereto.com. You can try alternative install methods or try to check why your server isn't connecting to chevereto.com

Please note that this is a local issue, is not that chevereto.com is blocking your connection.

Thank you for your responses. I also suspect that some ports are being blocked. Perhaps you can tell which ports the installer is using, I could open them in the firewall. Yes, the problem is local, because everything started up correctly on a paid hosting .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back